Tuesday, July 5, 2011

if life gives you lemons.... LEMONADE The Movie

     I think lots of people have heard this old metaphor "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade!".  In this real world reality of recessions, layoffs, cutoffs and failed economies, people are really pushed to life's edge and can really connect to this documentary.  The blogpost and the actual website states movie but I say its more of a documentary and inspirational film.

     The premise of this indie film is based on several individuals who have worked in various industries but for some divine reason were the chosen staff that received pink slips from their previous 9 to 5 careers.  I say this intervention was divine because it forced them to their own reality of their situations.  We all share similar problems and situations as well as passions.  The individuals in LEMONADE were thrown into the real life metaphor, delivered from the Matrix and discovered a new beginning, they were forced to discover, recognize and exercise their passions.

     I'm at this crossroads myself and am discovering, recognizing and exercising my passions.  I have lots of passion and its going to take time to focus for planning and executing.  Now I have time to do so but also in this reality dimension the legend of the rent is waaay hardcore. LOL.  I have to balance and breathe.  I believe therefore I am, so to me itsallgood gimmesomedaps.  When life gives you lemons, you can do whatever you want with them: make lemonade, make lemon meringue pie, give them away, or throw them but ultimately it is up to you.  You have to believe in yourself. YEE!

 click here to visit Lemonade The Movie's website


No comments:

Post a Comment